Things to Do
- Update your contact information on your library account.
(Before Jan. 1) Name, address, phone number, email.
- Save any RockCat account data you wish to preserve.
(Before Jan. 1) This applies only to patrons who use the Ratings, Checkout History, My Lists, or Preferred Searches features. Contact your library if you can’t access your rockcat.als.lib.wi.us account.
- Follow us Online for the latest updates. Follow “Arrowhead Library System, Wisconsin” and your favorite libraries on Facebook for the latest SHARE updates.
- Explore digital library options. Try the Hoopla using their app or website (hoopladigital.com), and the new Libby app for OverDrive. SHARE searches these digital libraries in addition to the standard collection and displays all the results.
Your Account & Card
- New PIN Number Your new Personal Identification Number (PIN) is the last four digits of your primary telephone number associated with your account. It is imperative you update your contact information with your library by January 1st. Once SHARE is live, you may log in to your account and change your PIN.
- Library cards will be more powerful because of SHARE Library cards will be accepted at 28 public library facilities throughout Rock, Kenosha, Racine, and Walworth Counties. You will have access to the 2.15 million items in their combined catalog both in person or through the SHARE catalog. As before, you can order any material on the catalog and have it delivered to your library of choice where you can pick it up–free.
- Keep your same library Card Your current library card is the only card you need. Some policies have changed. Cards will expire 2 years from issue. If cards are not renewed within three years of expiration, the account will be deleted. These periods begin the day SHARE is launched.
- Some fines, fees and circulation policies will change in January with the launch. Watch for future updates.
Things To Look Forward To
- Favorite Author Club Automatically be put on the reserve list for future books by your favorite authors–choose from a select list of popular authors. Once SHARE is live, log in to your account and sign up.
- New online catalog & interface Features more search filters, more account management options including changing a PIN, paying bills, and managing digital checkouts, and searches include standard collection items plus OverDrive (Libby) and Hoopla items.
- BookMyne app View best seller lists and place holds, make your own lists, search the catalog, and manage account anytime, anywhere from your mobile device. Checkout all the library apps in ALS.
What is SHARE?
The SHARE Consortium is an automation and resource-sharing partnership founded in 2005. Visit the About Share website.
Why is Arrowhead Library System
To Reduce costs to allow your library to provide excellent service and programming.
To upgrade circulation/catalog software at each library to provide patrons and staff more functionality and efficiency.
To empower you with more control over your library experience through access to more materials and account management tools.
Who are the members of SHARE?
Lakeshores Library System (Counties of Racine and Walworth)
Kenosha County Library System
Arrowhead Library System (Rock County)
Participating Public Libraries
When will SHARE
We are on schedule to launch SHARE across Arrowhead Library System in mid-January of 2018. We will release a specific go-live date closer to January.
SHARE (SHARE Catalog) For most patron purposes SHARE means the catalog of materials
SHARE (SHARE Consortium) The automation and resource-sharing partnership
RockCat Arrowhead’s most recent catalog
Library System Central organization managing and coordinating operations and services for a group of libraries.
September 5, 2017 Press Release PDF
Phase 1 Press Kit
Email Tovah for a link to download kit.
- Social media graphics & sample posts
- PowerPoint slide
- Poster 8.5" x 11"
- Display video
- Brochure 8.5" x 11"
- Bookmark 4 per 8.5" x 11"